Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Job Interviews

I had an interview on Monday with a business in Dallas. I think it went well. It's a basic receptionist position. I got a call today from them, asking me to come back for a second interview. Actually, it's for a different position, which is better pay and more responsibility than just filing and faxing. Crossing my fingers.
Arts and Jazz Fest was awesome. Weather=awesome, music=awesome, food=awesome.

It's been raining all afternoon. Kody needed to pee right as it started pouring and couldn't wait. So he went... and went... and went. Longest pee EVER! He looked so pathetic in the rain came back absolutely soaked. When he got in the house, he just rolled on the rug for 5 minutes trying to dry is face.

1 comment:

  1. WTG with the interviews! Got my fingers crossed for the call back - that's great! Keep us posted. Will you have to drive into dallas each day or are you looking into moving into town? How long of a drive is it?

    ReplyDelete