Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Oh Joe

I'm stressing out right now. My Uncle Joe, who just lost his partner of 20+ years, was in a terrible car accident this morning. He hasn't been taking Theron's death well at all and I'm pretty sure he was driving back from the bar. Not confirmed or anything but what else are people doing at 3:30am?
He's pretty bad. His left side is crushed and a rib punctured his lung so he's on a machine. He's in ICU and in and out of conciousness.
My mom's family is on the way! lol Family I haven't seen in a decade because she's a recluse is suddenly popping up like she cares. My mom's family dynamics are for the books, seriously. Such a hodgepodge of personality.
Pray.

2 comments:

  1. Very sorry to hear about the accident... in our thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that your uncle is ok! sending you and your family love!

    ReplyDelete