Friday, March 6, 2009

Quarter of a Century

So my 25th birthday has come and gone and was pretty uneventful. Big birthday dinner with the fam on Thursday and my dad bought me some rockin' lime green and brown cowboy boots for my dancing nights but they didn't fit so I had to return them. Sadness. I'm going to put that money towards new speakers for my car since they keep going out. Now that I have upgraded my stereo to an ipod capable player, I can do the speakers now without it being just silly.
Today was boring. I was trying to plan something to have friends meet me at the bar or come over to my house and was unsuccessful. Lame. I did, however, end up going to a Star Cinema Grill for dinner and a movie with Ariel, Chelle, Audrey and Ted. Ariel, Audrey and Ted brought my cards, cupcakes, a balloon and a Happy Birthday drape. Yay. The movie was the Watchmen. Not thrilled at all. I wanted to get up and walk out. Not really my cup of tea. There were some clever nuances that I appreciated but all in all, not for me.
Hopefully next weekend, when March Birthday Madness hits at Six Flags, it will just be AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment